Tatamagouche Summer Free School

Friday, August 18, 2006

Guest Post #5: David Myles

David Myles is a musician. He played last night in the hay loft with Catherine Maclellan.
I arrived at the Free School yesterday afternoon just as people began trickling in. The first thing that hit me was the how smart this whole concept is. I have known many of the folks behind for a while and will no longer be surprised with anything they can pull off. Super well organized and everything executed to a standard exemplary of how more of us should do things. Impressive stuff.

My role here, besides having a good time, is to play music. Last night, Catherine MacLellan and I sang tunes in this super sweet hayloft to a circle of interesting (and apparently interested) group of folks sitting on hay bales. What else more can a musician ask for? It was great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home